Assalamualaikum wbt.
Huwaaaa!!! Its such a hectic, serabut week. Sooo many things to do, to decide, to read (well, ofcourse, you're a student kan).
First ~ muscle strain. Last Sunday, during netball practice I kind of trip on someones and fall straight to the court pavement. 'Ouchh' is supposed to be the reaction but I didn't feel anything at all (just the scratch maybe). 'Ohh, its not that bad' - at least that was what I thought it to be until the next morning where I've trouble leaning back, stiff neck to be exact. Not that painful but it uncomfortable especially when I tried to sleep. And its still uncomfortable now. How long will it last? I'm not sure, better to just live with it, its not that painful.
Second ~ AMBV test. 10 obj questions, 20 minutes, at least 3/10. What?! 3/10? It must be easy!!. Well, so to say, its NOT! It scared me when the lecturer said 'You need to get that min mark for you to pass' because its like equivalent to 'You need to get that low mark for you to pass and low pass mark means its a 10 tough questions'. That what I thought to be honest. I can't even grab the basic concept, let alone do a tough one. BUT, never say never before you try it. I'll just have to do my best to pass and most important, to fully understand the whole concept of first half of AMBV.
Third ~ its my own feelings of depression actually. THIS what delay the whole week and most probably the week after.
Well, that's it for my serabut week of November. Its just the first week of November and I'm already this serabut, what will happen with the next weeks if I continue to be like this. Huh, BISMILLAH and TAWAKKAL and also, DO MY BEST of course.
Wishing for best future for you and for me, this is Miss Optom-A, sign off .
p/s- the whole post is just for me to motivate myself to think positive and head for the straight path forward not backward
Bye~~~
Assalamualaikum WBT.




No comments:
Post a Comment