First of all..
Assalamualaikum wbt (try to sound like Upin and Ipin, an awkward action --')~~~
Finally, finally, finally, I've been able to post new stuff on my blog. Quite lazy actually to even update something, well, in fact, a lot of things.
So many things happened throughout my first year in Bradford (I've already in the middle of semester 1 for 2nd year though). To think that I've wrote my last post more than a year ago kinda make me *sigh*. Its my second blog but I still didn't managed to update it as much as my past blog. Not enough time maybe (mmg penipu lah kan, byk je masa =p)
BUT this time, I'm quite determine (yeah, right) to update it as frequent as I can.
I did mention this is my 2nd blog right? I've deleted my previous due to certain reasons and that made me regret a bit (ok, I admit, a lot actually). Hurmm. This time, this blog, its just for myself. For me to express things I can't, things I kept inside and things I felt. Kinda like an electronic diary.
That is the reason for "...left inside are the things to be said..."
...............
...........
........
.......
.......
................
...................
.........................
Ok, I better stop here or I'll keep on blabbering nonsense stuff. Hah!!~~
Bye..Assalamualaikum wbt ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment