Fuhhh. Alhamdulillah. That painful finally end. But, when I think about it, its not that painful. It's just me who didn't set my mind in the right circumstances.
It's a week full of new things which I ended up thankful for.
Big event of that week was Nottingham Malaysian Games and Malaysian Food Festival.
I did joined netball competition which our group end up losing all of it =p (beginner lah katakan) and during the 4th game, our team member sprained her ankle (we lost that game too). Her injury was quite severe due to the fact that she can't even move her feet let alone walking. So, we decided to withdraw from the game (we didn't have anything to lose, so, why not right >_<). We rushed to find a first aider (agak pelik bila such a big games, but takda first aid kat netball court especially its one of the easiest sport for you to get injured easily) and knowing it could get worse, he suggested that we took her to the A&E (Accident and Emergency department at the Notts Hospital). After like 4 hours waiting there, with a 'singing' stomach, we're finally be able to go back. She just sprained her ankle, fortunately, no broken bone, Alhamdulillah. First thing we searched for when we arrived was 'the location of our food' which was bought by our friends (mana tak cari makanan dulu, dari pagi kot tak makan proper, just chocs and snacks).
Yes, we did missed almost half of things that happened in Notts Games and not to mention, one of the largest Malaysian Food Festival, but come to think of it, its an experience like no other. And I do believe that its the best thing for us to experience that. There's always a hidden message from HIM not allowing us to fully 'enjoy' the whole event. Hey, do I even know what that 'enjoy' is? Maybe, if I'm still at the Notts game that evening, I wouldn't have much to do and much enjoyment than what I've experienced.
Everything that happened was meant for a/many reasons, its up to us to find it, dig it, realise it and be thankful for it.
This is what I believe.
Ok, that's all for NMG '13. Not much to say really, but one thing for sure, InsyaAllah, if HE allow, I would like to go there once more, just for sightseeing. Hopefully it'll be soon, InsyaAllah.
Bye,
Assalamualaikum wbt
p/s: correct me if what I'm writing turn out to be different than what I'm trying to say.
No comments:
Post a Comment